Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anythng is Possible







Anything is possible
In a space that goes on and on
To dive into that space
What would I find?
That time just keeps going?
That I can do anything I want to
As long as I jump into the circles?
And the circles will whirl me round and round
Until I am so dizzy I’ve lost my way
Where everything will suddenly be new
And anything is possible?

Kazza

6 comments:

Kahless said...

anything is possible?

No.

anything IS possible!

(well almost)

lol!

KazzaB said...

I just loved this picture Kahless. Standing on the edge of the world, it looks like to me. And what came to me is what it would feel like to throw myself into those rings and just take a chance on whatever happened when I did.

Rosymosie said...

Merry 2009 Kazza. I hope it's a great one for you.

KazzaB said...

Same to you Rosymosie. Happy 2009 and I hope it's a fantastic year for you.

Clueless said...

I love the picture, but am I hallucinating. There was more here before. If you want you can email me by going to my blog. If you don't want to that is okay. I just want to know that you are okay and I couldn't find a email address.

KazzaB said...

Hi CC,
No, that's all there was to this post. I liked the picture and the thought of standing on the edge of the world and jumping off. LOL Not a bad thought tho, just because the picture took my fancy. Thanks for caring.