
I can be creative
Like I never thought before
I can write poetry
That just pops into my mind
I can be creative
That spark wasn’t squashed down
All it needed was encouragement
To blossom within my mind
I can be creative
With an imagination that knows no bounds
I can make words
Dance upon the page
I can be creative
Words juggling before my eyes
I love my creativity
It’s my heart and soul.
Kazza

3 comments:
Yah, Kazza. I also applaud your creativity.
Kazza, I see you as a really creative person. I love the pic too!
Thanks Rosymosie - it's only through your encouragement I learnt that I could be creative.
Hi Kahless, that's the pic you sent me. :-) I was always going to write something to go with it and then decided the other day was the write (pun intended!) time!!
Post a Comment