Saturday, January 3, 2009







At odds
With myself
Restless
Alone
Lonely?
Music
In the background
Thoughts
Inside my head
Air conditioner
Buzzing behind me
Tired
Back is aching
Constantly nagging me
Tears threatening
For whatever reason
Wants
That aren’t realised
Needs
That won’t be mine
My fault
Nobody else’s
Just the way I am
And life continues on
Every day much the same
And life just goes on………………

Kazza

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its strange how that happens isn't it Kazza - how life just keeps on going for some reason?

I do like the way you worded that though

Rosymosie said...

Great poetry again Kazza.Hope you are travelling okay. Norwich is great!!

Kahless said...

I like that line too...

"And life just goes on"...

It does just seem to march on.

KazzaB said...

Hi Roses, regardless of how we're feeling or what is happening at the time, life does march on, doesn't it. LOL

Rosymosie, I'm glad Norwich is great and it sounds like you are having a great time.

How's the tooth Kahless? Like I just said to Roses it's amazing how life just marches on, whether we have toothache or backache or feel restless. I've had one of those days and it doesn't help that it is uncomfortable with the weather.

Kahless said...

I have dull toothache the other side! Mrs K said it is referred pain. Not too bad though.