Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rebel Child







Rebel child
Play
Laugh
Have fun
Let nobody hold you back
Listen inside
Not to what others say
But that little voice within
Rebel child
Joyous
Free
With a glint in her eye
Enjoy
Cut the tape that binds you
Even the one within your heart
Dance
Twirl
Just be
Rebel child
Be free








Kaz

38 comments:

Kahless said...

Rock on Rebel Child!

KazzaB said...

I wrote this after reading your blog Kahless, so really it's for you.

(((((Kahless))))

Kahless said...

Cooooool!!!

Do you ever worry that your RC could get you into trouble?

KazzaB said...

Yep, I do worry that my RC could get me into trouble, especially with my family. LOL I think after being so squashed down sometimes she's just ready to pounce!! Do you worry about that?

Kahless said...

I do worry about that!!!

Sometimes she just has plain 'naughty' but safe fun. Othertimes she prods and pokes to get attention and I fear will go to far. Upset people.

Kahless said...

I am just trying to choose an image on line to sum up my RC!

KazzaB said...

LOL, I didn't manage to get a good image for my blog either. I have a picture of a really cheeky little girl in my mind, probably poking her tongue out!!

KazzaB said...

I don't know how to answer the other one. I suppose upsetting people could happen but if it does it is probably more their problem, depending what it was that upset them. Some people I wouldn't worry about upsetting. LOL

Kahless said...

I think you are nicer than me Kazza.

My RC would go as far as telling some people "f**k you a**hole"

Thats what I want to do sometimes anyway. Never do it.

KazzaB said...

Believe me Kahless, I'm exactly the same, even if it doesn't actually come out of my mouth. LOL But is that the RC because I see her as more cheeky and naughty than actually telling someone to *uc* off. Not sure about that one.

Kahless said...

I have put a piccie on my blog. And I am going to be 'naughty' and not explain why I have put it there.

Only you, I and anyone else who sees this conversation with know.

hehehehehe

KazzaB said...

I like it!! hehehehe

KazzaB said...

I love it, don't just like it!! LOL

Kahless said...

Actually, I do have a part of me that is the trickster and joker of the pack.

Maybe the "FY" comes from another part of me ! Maybe my repressed anger lol!

KazzaB said...

Me too and sometimes I feel like I have a LOT of suppressed anger. It comes out when I have PMT and when I'm driving. LOL

Kahless said...

Me too!!!

I cant stop feeling so irritated at the moment! Maybe the stress of work.

Kahless

Kahless said...

Now I feel guilty about the piccie I put on my blog!!! I will write and explanation in comments I think!

KazzaB said...

I'm feeling that way myself and have been for a couple of weeks. I think it's the time of the year, family stuff and just me feeling plain irritable.

KazzaB said...

LOL, let them guess!! But if you feel like it write a comment. Or I'll write one hey???

Kahless said...

I've written a comment.

Yes families; its a yeat this month since I wrote my parents with my thoughts on my childhood!

Kahless said...

Dont regret it. Pleased I dont see them anymore. One hassle less in my life.

KazzaB said...

I told my parents I wouldn't be down for Christmas and haven't had any comments and I told them I'd meet them down South at a place called Mandurah, which is on the coast, just for the day but no reply. I think I am still very much at the hurt stage but I keep going between hurt and anger.

Kahless said...

Do your parents use silence as a manipulation?

KazzaB said...

I wouldn't have said so but Dad did do that when I was a child so possibly. And he is the one who writes the emails because Mum can't.

Kahless said...

I am sorry you are hurting. I understand. it is really hurtful to hear nothing. Worse than an emotional reaction.

Hold firm in what is best for you.

{{{Kazza}}}

KazzaB said...

Thanks Kahless. It is a funny time right now. I'm trying to stick to my guns and do what I want to do and at the same time I have a lot of hurt that keeps coming up.

Kahless said...

I think if you dont honour yourself and stick to your guns then you will end up hurting yourself.

Good on you Kazza.

What do you eat on Christmas day? Turkey like us?

KazzaB said...

We sometimes have a roast but not Turkey, usually chicken, pork and ham. But it is usually quite hot on Christmas day so sometimes it is better to have salads. I've decided I'm spending the day alone. I'm going to get lots of books and make it special for myself. I'll still have a tree and a special lunch but I'm going to do what I want to do.

Kahless said...

How about a DVD to watch?

KazzaB said...

No, I'm more a reading person than watching DVD's but it is a thought. There might be something on TV on the day too.

Kahless said...

Will Misty gets presents and a special meal?

KazzaB said...

Yep, Misty always gets a pressy and I'll give her some chicken or something special. I bought her a smoked bone yesterday but she wouldn't have a bar of it. LOL

Kahless said...

Ben and Holly had their annual jabs today. So they have been flat out asleep since.

One year O gave them a full turkey dinner but they were really ill afters with bloody diarrohea. The vet told me off!

KazzaB said...

I've got to take Misty to get her nails cut this morning or later on today. She gets really long nails because she's such an indoor dog.

Kahless said...

I am off to bed; been nice chatting to you. Have a good day.

ps I am seeing Mads next weekend.

KazzaB said...

Yes, she's told me you're catching up next weekend. Remember to get a hug from me. I miss having a hug from Madeleine.

Nite Nite
Sweet Dreams

((((Kahless)))

Kahless said...

Time for a new blog post????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

KazzaB said...

You didn't tell me what on though??? LOL