
I can take on the world
I am strength, inner strength
And outer strength
I am nobody’s fool
Never again
I have grown
To be what I am today
I stand against the sky
With my head held high
I am strength
I am pride and understanding
I am a little girl beginning to fly
I am a young woman learning about life
I am an adult woman, learning about myself
I am me, a life ever revolving, always growing.
Kazza
Thanks Kahless, I love it.

6 comments:
I like that Kazza. So is that your new avatar??
It's good isn't it. It is my new Avatar. It's a very strong looking Avatar, don't you think?
Love your new post and avatar.
Exudes inner strength and confidence.
The avatar is very inspiring. Sometimes I can look at something and know exactly what I want to write. And it reminded me of one person against the world, strength and determination.
Good choice to send Kahless.
Fantastic poem Kaz! I'm so glad to hear you expressing the mighty warrior inside. :o)
Thanks Nadia, I like this one myself. I might print it out and put it where I can see it all the time.
Post a Comment