
Holidays
Long summer days of sun
Hot rays beating on the earth
Air-conditioning, sweaty people
Dogs with tongues hanging out
Sky full of blue, yellow sun
Night full of stars, millions of them
A certain smell, of sprinklers on grass
Ice cream, icy poles
Salads and barbeques at night
Beaches full of swimmers
Lazy summer days, reading in the shade
Late nights, too hot to sleep
Fans swishing around on the ceiling
Music carrying through the night
A long hot summer break
Stretching over hot summer months.

Kazza

2 comments:
Yea for summer holidays!
Your picture really conjured up a picture in my mind.
Only another 6 months for me.
I'm not a fan of the heat but when the weather is like it is at the moment it's lovely. Not too hot and not too cold. I like the heat when it is a dry heat but I hate the humidity and we seem to be getting more humid weather now in Perth.
Post a Comment