There’s a dark cloud, which hangs over my head
A flatness, a darkness, a bleakness
Something I can’t even describe
I can be anything you want, I can smile, be happy
But inside I’m breaking up, there’s sadness
A sadness that sits within my very being
I can look normal, I can laugh, I can act
Why do I feel so much less sometimes than others
What is it within me that leaves me so flat
I can ask questions, I can wonder, I can think
But I can’t make the sadness go away
Kaz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well if you can find a way to get the sadness to go away please let me know the secret!!
Hope you are doing ok Kazza.
I was feeling particularly down last night, which is where this came from. I feel sometimes like there is a constant depression sitting there - at the moment anyway. It will get better I'm sure. Or not be as noticeable anyways.
Post a Comment