Friday, May 30, 2008

Ever Flowing



I look back and see how far I’ve come
A long and winding road, stretching for miles
Mountainous terrain lifts through the fog
A journey that has lots of ups and downs
A river that winds its way through the mountains
Sweeping me along some days, in a rush
And others drifting with the current, serene
Rapids come out of nowhere, plunging me under
But submerged are branches, leading me upward
It feels like I’m on a roller coaster, never still
It’s a journey that never ends, constantly learning
About me, about life, about the past and the future
Life is about personal growth, constant, flowing
A journey through life, ever evolving

Kaz

4 comments:

Kahless said...

Its cool that the terrain has lifted up out of the fog.

I guess the rollercoaster of life can range from a kiddies rollercoaster to this

KazzaB said...

Yes, that's true Kahless. LOL Life has so many ups and downs sometimes it's unbelievable. I wonder how those people feel whose life is on an even keel most of the time. Mine never seems to be like that lately.

Spilling Ink said...

Mine won't stay on an even keel lately, either, Kazza. I sure wish it would.

KazzaB said...

Hi Lynn,
It gets so that when I am on an even keel I don't really trust that I'll stay there. I wish it would as well tho.