Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mini Fair

This is for Madeleine who wanted me to take photos at our Mini Fair, which is on every October. I didn't take many photos because it hasn't changed much from last year.








The last photo is of Jo's library. There is so much work in there.

Kazza

4 comments:

Kahless said...

Are you into minatures as well Kazza?

KazzaB said...

I love miniatures Kahless and used "attempt" to make them too but I haven't really got faith in my ability to make things. LOL So I tend to admire mini's, rather than make them. I make jewellery now instead but I must admit give me a good book or something on the computer and that's more my thing.

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! Some people are just amazing aren't they? I'm so glad you took some pics Kazza! Thanks for that

KazzaB said...

There is a lot of work that goes into what is called the room boxes, in which a scene is usually set out in miniature. There was some beautiful work there Roses.