Monday, October 20, 2008




Grumpy
Sounds going right through my head
Irritable
Hot, muggy and uncomfortable
Tired eyes
Gritty from early morning rise
Thoughts
Of things I don’t want to think about
Intrusive
They come into my mind anyway
Sleep
Just wanting to curl up and dream a dreamless sleep







Kazza

2 comments:

Kahless said...

Hope your day got better!

KazzaB said...

Not really. I went to bed last night hoping for a lovely uninterrupted night and my dog, who sleeps on my bed decided otherwise. She doesn't normally get up during the night but if she does want me to let her out, she is an absolute pain in the bum. It's 1.00 clock in the morning and she decides that the whole of the backyard needs to be sniffed. Meantime, I'm waking up and I know that I won't get back to sleep. So this proved true last night, went back to bed after getting slightly annoyed and couldn't go back to sleep. Then she was restless, so I was aware of her for the rest of the night. She needs a hair cut so that she isn't so hot in this muggy weather.

So I'm a wee bit tired this morning, thanks to my gorgeous girl. And way to soft to put her out in the lounge or off my bed. :-)