What do I need right now?
Honesty
Tears
Hugs
Honesty with myself
With others
My truth, regardless
Tears
Letting go of the control
Admitting my hurt
Crying buckets of tears
Hugs
Arms wrapped around me
Holding tight
Comforting and comfortable
What do I need right now?
Faith
Truth
An axe
Faith
Faith in myself
In others
That everything will be alright
Truth
No secrets anymore
An axe
To break down the walls
Within myself
To break free of the restraints
What do I want?
Hope
For the future
For me.
Kaz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
{{{{Kaz}}}}
Thanks Kahless. I'm really missing my Madeleine Hugs right now. Sending one back ((((((((Kahless))))))
Kazza,
following a train of thought with someone on my blog, which i wouldnt mind your view...
can i ask you, have you changed in the last few years?
have you addressed your vulnerabilities?
if so, by how much?
ignore if you want btw, I dont mean to get personal if you dont want to.
It's an interesting question Kahless and I don't mind answering it. What I might do is write a blog post on it. I was going to write something along those lines yesterday but didn't end up doing it.
Have you caught up with Madeleine yet? I gave her just something small to give to you, besides the hug that is!!
No I havent caught up with her yet and it is my fault. I need to pull my finger out!!!
I am just going to ask Tony the same question as I have asked you.
Actually, given his last comment, I may have peed him off so I might not!
£20 now says he reads this comment!
LOL, what's 20 pound in Aussie dollars???
I think you'll get on well with Madeleine - she's got a gorgeous sense of humour.
I haven't read the latest comments on Tony's blog but I'll have to look now!! :-)
I'm just about to have a shower and get myself organised for the day. I stayed in bed until 8.00 this morning - not something I normally do but it was nice.
Post a Comment