Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Passing Time



Sitting,
Feeling slightly lost
Very lost
Sometimes I wonder
Where I am in life
Where I’m going
Why I’m doing what I am
If I’ll get there
What my passion is
Teaching
I know that
I love teaching
Not children
Adults
Is that what counselling is?
Teaching a new way
That life can be good
A new way of thinking
A new way of handling life’s stresses
Is that what it’s all about
Am I only lost for now?
With no real routine
A similarity of days
A need to be doing
So that days don’t disappear suddenly?
Am I really lost?
Or just waiting out time
Until the routine begins again.






Kaz

8 comments:

Kahless said...

I am real glad you not only discovered your passion but are also pursuing it. I am not sure that many people do in life.

And as for routine. I swing to and fro from it! I feel like my last two years have disappeared suddenly!

Anonymous said...

Really nice word assembly Kazza. Words don't cut it a lot when it comes to expressing contemplations, but this portrait is just lovely. Thanks for that.

KazzaB said...

I was really surprised when I started teaching computer how patient I am with people. And how much I love it.

As to the routine, time just seems to be going so quickly and I'm not getting anything done. This week especially, because I'm back at Uni next week.

Kahless said...

Does it matter that you are getting nothing done?
Afterall you have plenty of offers from others willing to write your essay!
:-)

KazzaB said...

LOL, I have haven't I. If I don't get started on it I'll be stuffed because I'll probably have another essay to do soon. I have most of the material, I just have to write it. LOL

KazzaB said...

Thanks Roses, I love it when I can just put words down like that and they come together.

Anonymous said...

Hope the words lay their own paths for your essay Kazza. So great when that happens! Cheers...

jumpinginpuddles said...

if you have a pssion for teaching adults go do it. Time for us is only good if its now not before or later LOL maybe thats because we lose time a lot.
And we had to smile at your time versus our time as in perth time and melbourne time