Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Change


Change is inevitable and things happen,
Relationships change, growing or ending
Forever in a state of flux, never stagnant
What may be in one day, changes in another
Like moods, that take you by surprise
One day happy, next day maybe sad
Change is like that, inevitable over time
Constant and necessary, turning over in a spin
Dizzying perhaps, conflicting emotions
Draining in tiredness, ready to just sit quietly
And contemplate……………….

Kaz

5 comments:

Rosymosie said...

How true Kazza. nice poem

KazzaB said...

Thanks Rosymosie.

Kahless said...

Hiya Kazza,
change is an interesting topic isnt it. I find it interesting at work the different reactions to change (including mine lol!)

KazzaB said...

It is an interesting topic Kahless. When I was young I hated change and took ages to settle into a new job. I had absolutely no confidence in myself and my abilities. Now I think I handle change a little bit better but it's always a bit daunting I think.

Anonymous said...

Change is usually nice - the transition? Well, that can be a tad rocky.

I tend to like sameness but I need change. The quality of change make a difference too.

You've got 10 days of uni break to go? I just finished my maths and i start Psych on Monday 21st July. Hope you're having a fun break. Have you been shopping with a friend lately? That's always fun isn't it?

Cheers Kazza... peaceful contemplations too - well said.