
The tears and the sadness hit so suddenly
Is it the music I’m playing, bringing forth memories?
Or is it the wishful thinking of things that are too late
Is it that things have changed so much and I feel the loss
Is it hearing from you, knowing we’re so far apart?
It’s me that bought about the changes, me that changed
Is it that I know you hurt, the same as I hurt
But I can’t help that, change brings its own hurt
I don’t know where the tears are coming from
They seemed to come out of nowhere, with a deep sadness
I can’t pretend that it didn’t happen, I can’t go back
We can only go on from here I guess, but different
Life happens and life continues on, taking us with it
Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be.

Kaz

4 comments:
truth brings its own hurt too.
Tears is good. Let them happen. Usually feel betterer after !!
Yes, you're right Kahless, truth does bring its own hurt.
I did let them happen Rosymosie, I don't think I had much choice.
Post a Comment