
Just writing, what will come out I don’t know
Thinking a lot, of things past, the present
How far I’ve come, the courage it has sometimes taken
The feelings I still can’t acknowledge, the child within,
Trust which comes hard for me, always the doubt inside
The losses that come with change, inevitable
University, things I never thought I would do
Hopefully confidence, eventually, in my abilities
Regrets, a lot of those, but nothing I can change
Live with them perhaps, they’re part of the past
I love my home, my dog and my chook,
I love sunshine on a cool day, coffee with friends
I love a good book, too interesting to leave alone
But not wanting to finish it, dragging it out in the end
I love Australia, my patriotism knows no bounds
I love that I knew my Granddad; he’s still in my heart
I love wandering the markets, lots of interesting things
I love the smell of fresh mown lawn, of rain after a long dry
Rambling now, but its fun, gentle thinking in my mind
Meandering in my mind, like a gentle winding river
I can hear noises from the TV, my dog wanting attention
I can hear a train in the distance, a car revving up
I’m mellow, just going with the moment, fingers tapping on the keyboard
I’ve come to the end now, of my meandering mind walking chatter
The end.

Kaz

18 comments:
Yeah, i loved this too. I realise now that it was you who likes jewellery and not Rosymosie. I do to - like jewellery making.
I hope you find the stillness of the place this post came from a lot Kazza. I didn't have grandparents. Well i must have once but i never met them. I can't understand what that's like - didn't miss them either though.
Have a happy Sunday, and an even happier week. All the best for Wednesday!
Hi Roses, I do like making jewellery. I actually just love the different colours of the stones and things for making jewellery. I was going thru some of mine this afternoon.
Have a happy Sunday too Roses and all the best for Wednesday to you too!! I'm sure we'll both do well.
Cheers........Kazza
Cool.
I love mown grass.
I am not one for regret though.
{{{Kazza}}}
*felt like sending you a hug!*
Thanks Kahless, I didn't mention but I LOVE hugs!! LOL Sending one back (((Kahless)))
It's a wet old day here. Guess who will be getting down to some study seem it's too wet to go out!!
Cheers........Kazza
I hope blogging isnt distracting you from Study Kazza
lol!!
Anything distracts me from study Kahless!! LOL I'm very good at procrastinating!!
lol!!!
Its 2.30am here and I should go to sleep but I cant be bothered; I'll regret it in the morning. I've been browsing blogland looking for a distraction too!!
I'm an early bird. I don't think I've ever gone to bed at that time in my life. LOL I think I became conditioned to going to bed early, only thing is it means waking up early. Even when I go to bed late I wake up early. Bummer.
I used to be an early bird. These days I dont get up at weekends until 9am. 6.30am weekdays.
So what exam are you studying for?
I'm studying for the Counselling and Children exam. The unit has been very interesting but heavy going. I'll be so glad when the exam is over and done with tho.
An essay exam?
btw, did you do that presentation on humour that you spoke about on Graffiti's
We have 6 topics and we have to write essay type answers on 4 of them. She's given us an idea of what to study for tho, which is good. We have a great lecturer.
I'm doing the essay/presentation on Chronic Pain. I was looking at doing it on humour and counselling but there isn't as much info out there.
BTW are you on Facebook???
I am not on facebook; too young for me lol!!!! Though my email addy is on my profile.
My Crohn's disease was first active as a kid if I can be of any help with your essay!!!
The essay has to relate to counselling and chronic pain. It has to relate back to the counselling angle. Like the other things that come with chronic pain can include depression, anxiety, loss of independence......all that sort of stuff. So myself as a counsellor - how would I help my client who has chronic pain and is dealing with those sorts of issues.
Crohn's disease is a nasty disease, isn't it. I had a friend I used to work with who had it. Do you have any problems with it now?
Facebook isn't for the young ones!! LOL
The disease hasnt been active since I has a chunk of gut removed. Just have the effects of that really. ie I get the shits alot and it can effect my energy levels!!!
Anyway, I am off to bed now I suppose.
Have a good study!
Have a good sleep Kahless.
Nite Nite......
Kazza
You've know a lot by the sounds of it Kazza. After this exam, i actually get to do a psych subject. I'm so excited but the text books are so huge and there's a heap of them! I must admit, it is a tad daunting just to look at them but the exitment fire inside keeps flaring up - oh my goodness! This is so fun isn't it?
I need to congratulate you on your studies Kazza. I hope you're proud as punch at how well you're doing. I don't know about you, but when it comes to studying, the panic tastes different some how. Its an up feeling rather than a down feeling - though the feeling is intense none the less.
Please do well on Wednesday. You deserve to.
Thankyou Roses, congratulations on your study as well. It is daunting being a mature age student but we're doing it. It's also daunting having to sit exams!! It is exciting - I know when I started this there was a lot of excitement mixed with sheer terror! LOL
All the best for Wednesday - I'm sure we'll both do well. I keep telling myself that I've given myself the best chance I can by studying for it and that's all I can do.
Cheers.........Kazza
Post a Comment