
A friend and I have been studying together the last few days and got to talking about how we could pass the exams with a little bit of inventiveness!! Not cheating – inventiveness. I do like that word. Our imaginations were working overtime and here are some of the ideas we came up with:
A tiny little tape recorder that fits into the ear like an earplug or hearing aid. It connects to an earring that turns it off and on.
Being able to write on the insides of the eyelid so we can pretend we are shutting our eyes and thinking but in reality we’re reading our notes.
A pen that has a little video in it on which is recorded our notes and it just keeps playing while we’re writing.
A pencil case that has a hidden panel that only pops out when the viewer wants it too and has a little video screen on it that plays tiny little videos of our notes.
I love the imagination – it can come up with all sorts of delightful ideas. Does anyone have anything to add to our list?

Kaz
Roses suggests:
A pen with an inbuilt automatic spell check?
Or linking up (umm, mentally or psych-ic-ly) with a genius during the hours of exam time? Or, wearing glasses that look like normal glasses on the outside but on the inside they have a screen that is thought provoked and can access data via satelite from any where in the known universe.
Kahless suggests:
I'd go for hypnosis. Hypnotise everyone so they dont notice that you have bought your notes in with you.
Rosymosie says:
I reckon an invisible genie on my shoulder who has done all the study for me, and then just sits there and gives me the answers !!

17 comments:
A pen with an inbuilt automatic spell check? Or linking up (umm, mentally or psych-ic-ly) with a genius during the hours of exam time? Or, wearing glasses that look like normal glasses on the outside but on the inside they have a screen that is thought provoked and can access data via satelite from any where in the known universe.
One could always study i suppose. Boring huh?
I know someone who wrote in small writing all across the tops of their legs. When thet got stuck in the exam they went to the loo and hey presto, they could look up the answer!
Otherwise, I'd go for hypnosis. Hypnotise everyone so they dont notice that you have bought your notes in with you.
I love it Roses. LOL I think I'd go for the glasses, they sound really cool!!
But unfortunately, I think I'll just have to keep studying. Boring is right. My exam isn't until next Wednesday and by then I'll be sick of the topic!!
Cheers........Kazza
You're giving me ideas Kahless!! LOL Never thought of that one, writing it on the tops of my legs -but then my guilty face would give me away.
Hypnosis, mmmmmmmm, you are all under my spell.........!! Sorry, just practicing. LOL Sounds good to me tho. LOL
Cheers.........Kazza
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under....
my spell.......no, I didn't say to act like a monkey.......put that back.........no, no, no......you're meant to go into dreamland, not take over the university. I've unleashed some monsters now............HELP!!
But do the unleashed monkey monsters have the exam answers and are they willing to share? Bring bananas. :-)
I hope they have the exam answers Lynn!! LOL I'm relying on them and I have bought lotsa bunches of bananas! Except they're getting too full on banana's and curling up and going to sleep!!
Mine's on the 18th. That's 7 days away so it's on... the same day as yours, in the arvo i think. Its going to be 3 hours long and they'll tell us what to write the essay on when we get in there. It'll be out of our 'readings' book so we've already read the stuff and we're taking our 'readings' in with us so it's all good.
Really? I like the hypnosis one the best. But it has to be IN the eyes apparently *giggles*.
Happy studying... roses
Mines in the morning Roses. I think I'm just about studied out!!
I think I like the hypnosis one too!! LOL Actually I think I like the glasses one - that sounds nifty!!
Kazza
Great imaginations !!
I reckon an invisible genie on my shoulder who has done all the study for me, and then just sits there and gives me the answers !!
We had a student who wrote the answers on a piece of paper, rolled it up into a scroll and stuffed it into a BIC pen. Then carried the pen to the bathroom and could review answers.
One thing I did try - recording my notes/outline onto my computer and then playing on continuous loop while I slept. When I got stressed during the exam, I shut my eyes and swear I could hear my own voice re-playing in my mind. Course it could have been sleep deprivation at that point - but it sure didn't hurt.
Rosymosie! I'd love that one!
Enola, aparently that works. Full on though but it's good to know it actually works.
Hi Enola, Wow, it would have to be a very thin piece of paper. LOL Did he get caught?
I might try your idea of playing the notes overnight!! I'm starting to get a bit nervous about my exam, even though I am studying.
Cheers........Kazza
I love it Rosymosie. LOL I want my very own genie, invisible to everyone else, that can sit on my shoulder and tell me all the answers!! I wonder if they sell them somewhere..........!!
They sell them in the exam cheating department of the big department store, Trickster.
Why have I only just heard of the exam cheating department??? Which department store??? Geeeeeeeez, why am I the last to know??? Rosymosie, why didn't you tell me before about this exam cheating department????
heheheehe
Kazza
Post a Comment