
Laugh
Play
be a child again
Innocent
Happy
Carefree
In the moment
Don’t think of the future
Don’t fear
Just be here, now
Live with reality
Whatever reality is
Live with hope
Anticipation
Excitement
Every moment cherished
Don’t look for an end
Live right now
With only this moment
In time
Feel everything
Touch
Sound
Senses, all of them
Tuned in
To just this moment
A moment
In
Time.
Kaz

6 comments:
this poem is good and bought a smile to my face.
I'm glad you liked it Kahless. I wrote it a while ago and was looking through my poems this morning and decided it was a nice, light, happy one to post.
I do like your poetry Kazza. I'm not usually a poetry person, but yours often tickles something in me.
LOL, I'm glad it tickles something in you Rosymosie. I just got a picture of you being tickled by something you can't see and getting the giggles!! LOL
Hi KazzaB,
Yes I can comment now, which I suppose you have already kind of worked that out
Cheers
Tony
Good one Tony. Look forward to reading your comments.
Cheers........KazzaB
Post a Comment