I really like the following quote by James Hollis, author of “The Eden Project: In Search of the Magical Other” and “The Middle Passage: From Misery to Meaning in Midlife”:
“I am not only what happened to me; I am also what I choose to become”.
It really stood out for me at this point in my life.
Kazza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yes, that quote does seem to have a ring of truth.
It really resonated with me when I read it. I've just got one of his books out from the library.
You go girl! Great quote. I think I like where he chooses to put his mind. Thanks for the redirection Kazza. I needed to hear that today... actually - I think I and most people would benefit from hearing that every day!
Cheers...
It's a great quote Roses and just hit the right spot with me. I'm glad you like it.
Kazza, whats happening with your placement?
Post a Comment