Thursday, January 29, 2009

Three things about me (from Kahless)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Radio Operator in fire season for the Forestry Department
Enrolled Nurse
Computer tutor

Three TV shows that I watch:
Better Homes and Gardens
Air crash investigators
Two and a Half Men

Three places I have lived:
Derby – north west of Western Australia
Beverley – Wheat belt of Western Austalia
Maylands – Perth Western Australia

Three places I have been this week:
Perth City
Midland
Woodbridge

Three people who email me regularly:
Rosymosie (aka Madeleine)
Veedub
Kris

Three of my favourite foods:
Roast
Corned Beef
Cheesecake

Three places I’d rather be:
Living in a cold country
Travelling - anywhere
Sitting having a coffee with a friend

Three friends I think will respond to this message:
Kahless (already has)
No one else I don’t think

Kazza

8 comments:

Veedub said...

Just to prove you wrong when you thought no-one else would respond. LOL

Anonymous said...

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Canteen Manager - TAFE
Mother and wife (same kinda)
Class room assistant

Three TV shows that I watch:
Supernatural
Eli Stone
What's cooking (i think that's what it's called)

Three places I have lived:
Bega
Batemans Bay
Broulee

Three places I have been this week:
In town
In the tub (spa out the back)
In bed

Three people who email me regularly:
My Sister
A lovely lady friend
Well, quite a few lovely lady friends actually

Three of my favourite foods:
Mango
Cherries
Fig

Three places I’d rather be:
Where ever there are friends
Where ever there is good company
Other than that - right here.

Three friends I think will respond to this message:
I don't know
I don't think i know
No really, i don't know

KazzaB said...

Thanks Veedub, so where is your list??? LOL

Hi Roses, the spa out the back sounds nice. Do you use cold water or hot water in it? I could imagine laying in the hot tub with nice cool water in it when the weather is hot and humid. Actually my back is very sore at the moment so I can imagine laying back in it and loosening those muscles!!

Anonymous said...

I love cold water but if we had cold water in it i'd be in it alone so we have it set at around 30 degrees. At that temp it would be great to release your muscles. It would be good for you Kazza.

I get out often and have a lovely cool shower. It is lovely. We have 6 seats and a lounge thing in it. I'm so short i use the kiddy one so the head rest doesn't make me sit there contemplating my navel *giggles*. I'm so glad there's a seat i can use! So nice.

Kahless said...

I have visited Bateman's Bay Roses!!!!


Kazza, thanks for doing the meme; and you have more than me who responded. I have read the meme across quite a few blogs and you were the only one that can name three who you email with regularly!

KazzaB said...

Hey Roses, I'd have to use the kiddy seat too, cause I'm a wee bit short!!

Hi Kahless, I did have more respond. LOL I'm still waking up - slept in this morning.

Anonymous said...

Kathless? You've been here? When did you come here? That's amazing! From way over there!! Wow - this place constantly blows me away...

Kahless said...

Roses,
I lived in Oz for a year; 1990/91.

Based in Sydney.