Saturday, January 24, 2009

Freedom










The sea
Freedom
Water touching feet
Cold
Sand moving beneath
Cold, sandy feet
A horizon
That seems so far away
Waves in never ending motion
Like my mind
Constantly turning over
Cool breeze touching my skin
Shivers running up my arms
Hair blowing around my face
Fresh and invigorating
Worries blown away in the wind
Only sensations in the moment
Cold, sand, wind and waves

Kazza

4 comments:

Kahless said...

I wish I was lying on a warm beach right now!!!

(With no invigorating cold or wind!!)

KazzaB said...

You would certainly be warm if you were laying on a beach over here right now. But I don't know about going in the ocean - we've had one guy taken by a shark and numerous sightings of them. So you won't get me going in the ocean!!

Anonymous said...

The shark thing Kazza - pretty scary i must admit. I've heard about the shark thing happening over there lately. Its so hot isn't it? We've lived here for 4 years (in this house that is) and we've never used the air conditioner this much! Phew!!

Kazza's right Kahless, you'd be fried to a crisp if you ventured on the beach this summer - and that's just the sand - the sun is a scorcher!

Thanks for feeding and taking care of Gez Kazza. That was really nice.

Cheers...

KazzaB said...

It's humid over here at the moment Roses, which I can't stand. I can stand a dry heat but humidity - I just hate it. I've used the airconditioning more this year too.

As for sharks, I'm glad they're in the water, where I don't venture!! LOL