
Computer was down
Bugger
What to do
Read
Can’t find anything
Housework
God no!
TV
Give that a miss
Shopping
Nah
Computer was down
Boredom set in
Bugger
Missing blogger friends
Kahless, Rosiemosie, Tony and more
I missed my computer
Like I’d miss a good friend
But now I have it back again
Thank goodness for that
If anyone wants me
They know where I’ll be
In front of the computer
Tapping on the keys!!
Kazza

6 comments:
Glad you are back on deck again, Kazza. Awful being without computers. How did we survive before them??
Yay!
I am at the footie at the mo!
Hey Rosiemosie, I really don't know what we did before computers!! It was like having my right arm cut off!! LOL
Hey Kahless, so did your team win?
Yes they did; through to the final of a cup competition!
Kewl Kahless!! Have you still got a voice from cheering for them??? LOL
I'm off shopping - yuk. Only grocery shopping so it's even more boring. LOL
I like grocery shopping Kazza. Hope you got some good stuff and some yummy stuff too.
Glad also that you're puter is up and running again too. Cheers...
Post a Comment