I teach basic computer to women who may never have used a computer before. Plus I get the lunches when I go in on a Friday cause it's Fat food day. LOL We get Hungry Jacks or something like that.
And relief reception when we need someone extra, helps with the pap smear clinic (paper work, not the other stuff !!), helps with the library etc etc. Anything we need help with Kazza can do. She tends to hide her light under a barrel.
I have now finished Uni and into the next phase of my life, although I don't quite know what that's going to be yet. I live with my cat Bella, who keeps me in line!!
5 comments:
And totally deserved Kazza.
Thankyou Rosymosie. I was blown away because I just didn't expect my name to be called out.
Lovely flowers; what volunteer work do you do?
I teach basic computer to women who may never have used a computer before. Plus I get the lunches when I go in on a Friday cause it's Fat food day. LOL We get Hungry Jacks or something like that.
And relief reception when we need someone extra, helps with the pap smear clinic (paper work, not the other stuff !!), helps with the library etc etc. Anything we need help with Kazza can do. She tends to hide her light under a barrel.
Post a Comment