As promised Kahless this is my front garden, which is in full bloom with daisy's at the moment. They look a little bit blurred but I'm not sure if it is the camera or me!! LOL
I have now finished Uni and into the next phase of my life, although I don't quite know what that's going to be yet. I live with my cat Bella, who keeps me in line!!
4 comments:
I think your front garden is beautiful.
Thanks Kahless, I'm not a gardener, so the daisy's really take care of themselves. LOL I do need to do some weeding but keep putting it off.
Oh my goodness! I love love love your garden Kazza! Good for you! Don't the daisies just scream loveliness so so SO loudly!
Beautiful!
They are gorgeous Roses and better still they seem to just take care of themselves. LOL Lots of lovely colour.
Post a Comment