Saturday, September 6, 2008

Decision

I feel like I have burst out of the box
And I don’t want to go back in there again
I don’t want to be restricted
To be dismissed and made to shut up
Even if that restriction is within myself
A child who couldn’t say what she wanted
And the feeling was to sit without an opinion
I don’t want to be in the dark anymore
Made to feel like there are bars around me
If I don’t do what is so strong inside me
I won’t be honouring where I’ve been
And how far I’ve finally come






Kaz

2 comments:

Kahless said...

I am guessing this is about reaching within and finding the strength for the presentation?

KazzaB said...

Hi Kahless, nice to have you back!! No, this one is actually the decision not to spend Christmas with my family. I was going to not do it last year but ended up going down so this year I hopefully will have the courage to say no, not coming down this year.