Hide away little girl
Retreat into safety
Withdraw from the world
Turn your back
And don’t come out
They don’t listen
They don’t want to know
They ignore what’s important
What’s important to you
Making you unimportant to them
Making what you say unimportant
And that hurts
Retreat to where it’s safe
A world of silence
Of not talking
Of watching every word you say
A world of watching and waiting
Of putting on a façade
A face you wear in public
And the one you drop in private
Run away little girl
And come out again when it’s safe.
Kazza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Whats the voting thing you mentioned on Graf's blog?
I want to vote for you!
I lost the first comment when my connection dropped out, so here goes again. LOL
Thankyou for the thought Kahless but we were voting yesterday on Daylight Saving in WA. We had a three year trial period of it and then yesterday was compulsory voting to see whether it was going to be permanent or not. I think the NO vote got in - I haven't seen the news this morning. I didn't mind it too much actually and wouldn't have minded if it had got in. But I'm happy either way.
G'day Kazza.
I pop in here often but don't leave a comment all the time. Just thought i would today so... G'day
Hi Roses,
I haven't written anything for a while and keep thinking I must but I'm just enjoying being away from having to write right now. I imagine you are enjoying semester break too? I have finished my placement, which went really well and am just going to relax now and not think about next semester.
Hope things are going great for you!!
Cheers.........Kazza
Post a Comment