Monday, October 26, 2009

Misty

Misty 1992 - 2009















I see beauty in the sky
Fluffy white clouds drifting by
I feel my girl around me
Even though I no longer see her
I see stars dotted at night
And imagine she’s twinkling above
I lay in bed at night
And imagine she’s next to me
I know she’s with me
A spirit that will never die
A part of me
A part of the universe
A part of what we can’t see
Still there
As beautiful as ever she will be
A spirit, now free

Kazza

8 comments:

Rosymosie said...

Great Poem Kazza. She was a good friend.

KazzaB said...

She was Rosymosie and I miss her more than I can say. I felt for her beside me this morning then realised she wasn't there. I guess that will happen for a while yet.

Ethereal Highway said...

{{{{{{Kazza}}}}}}

{{{{{{Misty}}}}}}

What a wonderful tribute.

KazzaB said...

Thankyou for the hugs EH. Hugs are welcome right now.

Kahless said...

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.
((((Kazza))))
((((Misty))))

KazzaB said...

Thanks Kahless. I was lucky to have her for nearly 18 years - she was a gorgeous little dog. Full of personality and boss of the house!! I miss her so much.

roses said...

Oh Kazza! I'm so sorry.

KazzaB said...

Thanks Roses. She was a special little dog and I miss her greatly.